Open iTunes and find a song that you'd like tomark with an appropriate tag. Click the song once, so thatit is highlighted, and then press “Ctrl + I.” The nextwindow will have a button marked “File.” Under it youcan see if the track is an AAC or MP3 (iTunes calls MP3'MPEG audio').
Also know, how do you tag songs on iTunes?
- Select Multiple songs in iTunes.
- Right click on selected files and choose Get Info.
- Add tags to selected songs.
- Select the song that you want to add tags.
- Step 2: Add Tags to the song.
Furthermore, how do I add id3 tags? How to Create and Edit ID3 Tags in Audacity
- Choose File → Open Metadata Editor. The Edit ID3 Tags(for MP3 Exporting) window opens.
- Fill in these fields: Title: The episode name and/ornumber.
- From the Genres drop-down menu, select the option best suitedto your podcast. Click the More button to add a customizedtag.
- Click Done.
Then, how do I convert id3 tags in iTunes?
To change ID3 tags, right click in iTuneson the song that you need to change and select "Convert ID3Tags".
How do I put song info on iTunes?
Change song or CD information
- In the iTunes app on your Mac, choose Music from the pop-upmenu at the top left, then click Library.
- Select the song or CD you want to edit, then choose Edit >[Item] Info (or press Command-I).
- Click Details, make your changes, then press the Enter orReturn key.
You May Like Also