Just tell them, be straightforward and don't holdanything back. Tell them how you feel from the heart, notthe mind and do not keep contact with them if youreally want to move on. They might try to fix thefriendship and convince you but if yourdecision is final, let them know and don't feelbad.
Just so, what do you do when your friend doesn't want to be your friend anymore?
Part 2 Finding Reasons for the Change
- Talk to your friend. Ask him or her about the things you havebeen noticing that suggest he or she doesn't like you.
- Ask yourself if things have changed in your lives.
- Don't get defensive.
- Evaluate your friendship.
- Accept it.
Additionally, how do you end a friendship? Part 2 Making the Break
- Cut off toxic friendships cold turkey.
- Don't hang out together.
- End the friendship in person, directly.
- Choose a quiet, but still public, spot to talk.
- Let them know your concerns politely, firmly, and quickly.
- Keep the conversation focused on you.
- Give the other person a chance to talk.
Consequently, how do you know if someone doesn't want to be your friend?
Here are some signs of a one-sided friendship:
- You Always Text First.
- When They Do Contact You, It's Because They NeedSomething.
- It's Always About Them.
- They Prefer The Company of Others.
- You Have To Come To Them.
- You Want Friends.
- The Friend May Be Using You.
- They May View You More As An Acquaintance.
How can you tell a fake friend?
12 Signs of a Fake Friend
- Your friendship is conditional.
- Your friend acts differently when you're around otherpeople.
- Fake friends will speak poorly of you when you're notaround.
- Fake friends will stop talking to you when you have adisagreement.
- Fake friends disappear when someone "more interesting" showsup.
You May Like Also