The Norwex enviro cloth is a very tightly woven microfiber cloth. That's why when you boil it, your water gets so dirty, even with clean cloths. Boiling also helps remove detergent build-up on your cloth which can lead to the stink.
Then, how do you get the smell out of Norwex cloths?
3 Steps to Cure a Stinky Norwex or e-cloth
- Boil your cloth(s) with baking soda. I put about 1/4 cup baking soda in with 2-3 litres of water. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes stirring regularly.
- Drain the water and then boil again with 1/4 cup of vinegar. Again, 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Launder it.
Subsequently, question is, do Norwex cloths kill bacteria? Norwex and e-cloth do not seem to grow bacteria as well as a cotton cloth (in the plastic bag experiments) but can still have a lot of bacteria in them even after hanging dry for 24 hours. A hot sanitize cycle in the washer and dryer with Norwex detergent does a good job killing germs in cloths.
In this regard, how do you clean a Norwex cloth?
Part 1 Cleaning Your Norwex Cloth
- Rinse out and hang up your Norwex cloth after each use.
- Wash the cloth with soap and warm water if it gets dusty.
- Put your microfiber cloth in the washing machine for easy cleaning.
- Boil your Norwex cloth for about 10 minutes to remove deep stains or odors.
How long do Norwex cloths last?
You May Like Also